Anyone with an interest in supporting breastfeeding is welcome to join.
*Please note: CLCA and ILCA memberships used to be combined but are now purchased separately. Both organizations have separate membership benefits.
CLCA Member benefits include:
- Listing on our public directory 'Find an IBCLC' --> exclusive to IBCLCs
- Two free webinars per year (with CERPs)
- Clinical Lactation e-subscription (exclusive access)
- Discounted insurance provided by BMS Canada Risk Services Ltd. Professional liability insurance exclusively for CLCA members is $185 (plus $50 processing fee) for standard package. More information including insurance brochures and application form can be found in the members portal.
- Reduced CLCA conference fee. The next CLCA Conference is October 2019, visit the conference page for more information.
Standard membership is CAD $160 and valid for the calendar year (January-December). Memberships received in October, November and December will be valid for the upcoming year.
If you have a group or chapter of 10 or more members the price is $136/member (15% discount). To start your group submission, contact email@example.com
for more information.